Dogs N Paws ~ Featured Blogger

Today we get to introduce you to Lisa & the gang at Dogs N Paws.

Hi! My name is Lisa and I have four big, but very special dogs! Shiloh is the oldest of my dogs. She is a black Lab and just turned 15 years old this month. She is the sweetest, most loyal dog and it seems like she has been with us forever!

Scout is a big, white blockhead Lab. He is beautiful and is the best dog ever!

Ash is the smallest of the four and has the sweetest personality. She is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and loves attention.

Teddy is a Lab/Great Dane mix . . . we think! We rescued him from an oil field when he was a couple of weeks old. It was the middle of the summer and it had been anywhere from 100 degrees to 110 degrees during those days that he was trying to survive. He is very timid and scared of anybody and anything, but once he figures out that you are okay he is awesome! He is a very big dog and he will climb up in your lap if you will let him. He thinks he is a lot littler than he really is!

My dogs brighten my day and are always there to greet me with a wagging tail! When I was trying to figure out what to blog about, it was a no brainer! I share stories about my dogs as well as information about dogs in general on my blog. My blog is about everything dog at Dogs N Pawz! Please come visit my blog!

Here are three favorite blog posts:

Tips For Taking Great Photos Of Your Dog

Can Cats & Dog Live Together Under One Roof Peacefully

Cute Labrador Retriever Pictures & Quotes About Labs

Take a minute out of your day to stop by Dogs N Paws.  Tell 'em Oskar sent ya!

If you're interested in having your pet blog featured on Pet Blog United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.