Bicontinental Dachshund Featured Blogger

Today we are please to feature Tootsie, the Bicontinental Dachshund.  What an interesting life she leads!

Hi! I'm Tootsie, the Bicontinental Dachshund. I'm an American by birth and a naturalized Swiss citizen. I divide my time between southern Switzerland and northern Idaho. I don't have opposable thumbs, so Mom and Dad help me with my blog. Of course, I tell them what to write!


I have a wide palette of interests. At "Bicontinental Dachshund," you'll find posts about hiking, dog philosophy, literature and writing, travel, and much more. I'm a punster, and I love to create cartoons. I've included some of my greatest hits for you here. Hope you like them!


I send a bark-out to all my fellow bloggers and thank them for their inspiration. And special thanks to Oskar and your biped Pam for your support!

Keep on wagging!

Love, Tootsie


Here are three of Tootsie's favorite posts:

Tootsie travels to a Swiss cow festival

Tootsie tries to catch a wave on the beach in Tuscany

Paraphrasing Descartes, Tootsie takes us on a journey into the canine mind

Stop by & visit Tootsie & tell her that Oskar sent ya!

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.