The Misadventures of Masaki ~ New Blogger Alert


My name is Dawn and my blog is The Misadventures of Misaki.  Misaki is my 5 month old Alaskan Malamute puppy. She enjoys eating, having her belly rubbed, chasing pigeons and playing.

The blog is from her perspective. It covers her day to day activities, her thoughts on life, the universe and well, anything that comes in her path really. From being left home alone to her favourite games and treats.

I decided to write it because she entertains me all the time, the way she interacts with other people, other dogs and new situations. She’s so full of life and enthusiastic about absolutely everything. So I wanted to share a little bit of her on my blog. I hope you enjoy it.
Hop on over the The Misadventures of Misaki & tell them Oskar sent ya!

If you'd like to have your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.