Ginger, Simba and Cheryl ~New Blogger Alert


Today we are introducing you to the Ginger, Simba and Cheryl Blog.

I love cats since I can remember, they had always be my first choice when my parents asked me what pet I wanted. I remember that one time when I was 16 had a domestic cat that give birth to 5 kitties! My father was annoy so I had to give them in adoption except one, a black and white cat named Chino. I will always remember Chino, he was very obedient, playful and sweet with everyone. Now I have 3 wonderful cats that I treat like they are my kids.

Ginger is the oldest with 3 years [human years] she only respond to me and only me can touch her, she is a drama queen.

Simba is the "Cat" of the house! He's 1 year old and He's always playful, super sweet with us and he spend most of his time with my brother in his bedroom.

Last but not less is Cheryl, she is a 7 month Napoleon kitty. Cheryl came to me when she was only 4 months and has been the best thing that happen to me, she has help me in so many ways with my health problems these days, cheering me up, giving me her affection and simply been there by my side purring always. She is just adorable and full of energy! My cats are special to me but Cheryl is the #1 in my life.

One day I searched Google for "cat blogs" and that gave me the push I need it to start blogging. I was having so much fun with my cats that I wanted a way to share and when I discover so many blogs out there that were so fun to read I made the decision to start blogging, well is more like a picture blog with a little comment sometimes from my point of view or the kitty.

I blog for fun and I love my kitties forever!

Stop by the Ginger, Simba & Cheryl blog today and tell howdy!