Come Wag Along ~ Featured Blogger

Today is near & dear to my heart cause we kinda have a thing for miniature schnauzers around here ;) Meet Simba from Come Wag Along.

The Blog:
This is a lifestyle/dog blog about life with a miniature schnauzer. Simba is the inFURmant because through my love for him, we are providing you with information about him as well as dog information such as dog fashion, dog tips, dog fun, giveaways, reviews, and more! I do not claim to be an expert about dogs. I am simply a dog lover and this is simply a blog about my life and my life with my dog.

Me:
My name is Kia and I’m a UNCG (The University of North Carolina at Greensboro) Alumni. I graduated in 2010 with a B.S. in Information Systems and Operations Management. I’m 24. I’m currently a Software Consultant. I test software for different clients and have been doing so for almost two years now. I heart technology & social media! I’m trying to figure out where I fit in this forever changing tech world.

I created this WordPress blog about my wonderful dog Simba because I am a dog lover and he is awesome! I felt that people would enjoy seeing pictures of Simba and reading about him as well as any other dog information that I thought was interesting. I also created it because I have never had a self-hosted WordPress blog and I wanted some experience with it. I noticed that WordPress is used a lot especially by business professionals so I decided to become familiar with it. I am sharpening my WordPress skills as well as my social media skills with this blog.

Simba:
Simba is a white mini schnauzer and he is the prince of our family. RAWR! :) His birthday is March 21, 2012. He moved in with our family in May 2012 and everyone is madly in love with him. I mean look at him…how could you not fall in love with that face? I named him Simba because I always wanted to name a pet this when I found the perfect one…and here he is. The Lion King is one of my favorite child-hood movies and that is where the name comes from. Simba is a very loving and energetic dog. He loves to run around and play, curl up in my lap and snooze, and he is such the puppy model! I wouldn't trade him for any other dog.

3 Favorite blog posts:
Love At First Sight - This post talks about when I met Simba for the first time and had to take him home with me!
Fashion Friday - This post introduces "Fashion Friday". It's something I came up with to showcase dog websites or stores that I have come across that have clothes that I like. I also may post a picture of Simba wearing something I recently bought him and share with my readers where they can get the clothes or accessories from.
The Way Simba Catches His zZzZs & Counts His Sheep - This post talks about the different ways that Simba sleeps. He sleeps in so many different ways! Too cute and pretty funny.

Simba has sent you into cute overload, yes?  Stop by Come Wag Along and see for yourself!