Critters In The Cottage - Featured Blogger

This week we'd like to introduce you Critters In The Cottage.

Leo
I started blogging in January of 2011 for a few different reasons.What gave me the idea to blog initially was my niece who is an only child and who visits once a month. She missed the animals in between visits and I thought a blog would be a fun way for her to stay connected to them.I also wanted to find a community of animal lovers and people who also foster animals as I felt a bit isolated in that enterprise. 
Tulip
I foster for an organization that helps hundreds of animals and who also run a cat sanctuary of gargantuan proportions (seven to eight hundred cats find shelter there) so I pretty much fly solo whenever there are problems. When you foster unhealthy senior cats , problems often arise. It's nice to know there are other people in the world who make animals a priority in their lives and that alone has helped my morale during challenging moments.

Issa (curly) & Duffy
The blog itself, however, doesn't focus on the foster cats' health issues.It's a playful, creative way for me to share the animals' personalities with an audience.We are two cats, two dogs and two senior foster cats. I blog to create a balance in a world where animals are too often hurt and neglected.When you visit us, we hope you see how loved and cherished our fur family is and are consequently reminded that we are fortunate to live in the world with the gift of animals and everything they give us to right our lives.We hope we bring a smile to your face. We look forward to your visit.

Esme (front) & Mitalee
Here are 4 of their favorite posts:
Story of Fosters

Lewis & His Talent

Box Sitters

A Walk On The Jetty

Please take a moment out of your week to stop by Critters In The Cottage & show them some Pet Blogs United comment support.

If you're interested in being a PBU featured blogger, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.