In Black & White - Weekly Featured Blogger

Bilbo
This week we're happy to introduce you to the crew from In Black and White.  Take a few minutes to check them out.
Billy
I started blogging when I realized that, in a few short years, I'd managed to progress from being slightly fearful of dogs to a fully-blown "crazy dog lady". As my daily conversation began to be dominated by the minute doings of my big bully breed Billy, rescue, advocacy and all things pooch I realized that I needed another outlet for all my doggy tales.
Buster, Billy & Clover
The star of the blog is Bilbo, a mischievous, attention-hogging big squishface, who won over the hearts of his rescuers at ww.onetail.org so completely that they made him the logo. He's got a personality as big as his giant head and his antics often have me in stitches - except when I'm tearing out my hair!

Bilbo's best buddies Buster and Clover manage to get a look in too from time to time and there are many cameos from all the great dogs that I get to meet through volunteering. Adopting Billy was just the first step to discovering a whole new world of dog-related activities, as well as a great community of people, and it's been great fun finding a place online to share it all!
Billy
Here are three of their favorite posts:

Snow Fall

Bilbo Sleeps

Come Back Sunshine

Please take some time out of your week to stop by & say hi to this happy gang of dogs.  As always if you'd like to be featured on Pet Blogs United, just drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

Have a great weekend.