Shedmonster Product Review

Recently we were contacted by Shedmonster to review their pet grooming tool.

Since Oskar's fur is too tangly & he is not really cooperative when it comes to brushing, plus the fact the as a miniature schnauzer he doesn't shed, I used this on our cats, Chloe & Moe.

Moe

I have to say the Moe loved the process & we got tons of fur off of her.

Moe hair along with a note from my son.

A second batch of spare fur.
It worked like a charm on her and she acted like she was getting some great attention while we used it on her.

Chloe, who is more double coated, with both long and short fur did not have the same results.  The Shedmonster didn't really remove any fur from her coat.

Chloe, the Shedmonster failure
The Shedmonster worked better on Moe than any other grooming tool we have tried, so I would recommend this product highly for a short haired animal.

*I was not compensated for this post, just sent a Shedmonster to try out.  The views here are based on my personal results with the product.