My Pet Python ~ New Blogger Alert


Today we get to introduce you to someone fun & different than what we usually feature, a blog called My Pet Python.

Hi there! My name is Elise. I created a website devoted to tracking the life of my three-year-old ball python, Havana.

I created my blog because I think that snakes as pets are under-rated. I've found that this is usually for a bunch of reasons. First, most people seem to be incredibly afraid of them because they think they're going to bite or even eat them. Second, they're not fluffy or furry like dogs, cats, and hamsters, so people think they're less fun to hold. Third, people just don't realize how gosh-darn cute they are!

Through my blog I hope to convert just a few more people to believing that snakes are incredible pets. These soft, pearl-eyed creatures are probably the most low-maintenance, pleasant-company critters you can find!

Let's show Havana & Elise that pythons are just as welcome to pet blogging as dogs and cats are!  Stop by My Pet Python to say howdy.