Thoughts Fur Paws - Weekly Featured Blogger

I had the pleasure of meeting the Jaime when I went to the Iams/Eukanuba Behind The Paw Influencer Summit.  Let me tell you, she rocks!

Thoughts Fur Paws
Behind the Blog: Jaime Lynn Smith
Inspired By: Theodore, my old cat, and all the animals I’ve ever owned or will own; all the homeless pets in the US
Website: http://thoughtsfurpaws.com/
Home Base: Ohio
About:
I refer to myelf as a pet fanatic or “Animaniac,” like the old cartoon. I love to write both my blog at ThoughtsFurPaws.com and blogs at The Daily Cat and The Dog Daily to share personal stories, educate others, advocate for pets and animals of all types, sizes and kinds, and also to learn from others and make friends.

Poopsie
I write most frequently about animal welfare causes, animal welfare legislation, the politics of “pets,” i.e., recent pet causes, the puppy mill industry, product reviews, pet charity and rescue/shelters, and finally about cats and dogs: breeds, behaviors, nutrition, health, funny stories, pet loss & more. I am also an original poet and professional copywriter who prides herself on loving, learning and giving. This brings up another aspect of my blog: the nationally famous Photo Contests and their prizes…!
Sasha
This saying, which is my favorite and by one of the best authors in the world, sums me up:

“Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter.” – Dr. Theodore Seuss

Benson
Here are 4 of her favorite posts:

A Rescue Dog's Poem

Ban Ohio Dog Auctions Ballot Initiative: Hit Puppy Millers and Auctioneers Where it Hurts

Do I Go Home Today?

What YOU Can Do to Help the Fight Against Puppy Mills

Please take a little time out of your week to visit Thoughts Fur Paws and leave them some PBU comment love. I promise you won't be sorry!

As always, if you're interested in being a Pet Blogs United Featured Blogger, please drop us a line a PBU at comcast dot net.