Spotty Spotty Polkadotty ~ New Blogger Alert


Today we are happy to introduce you to Stefanie & Blueberry from Spotty Spotty Polkadotty!

I started blogging just so I could share about my dog Blueberry and her various adventures. I adopted her at the end of December 2011. I had lost my previous cattle dog mix to cancer the year before, and during my grieving period, I fostered a couple of dogs with a local rescue until I was ready to adopt again. I knew I wanted another cattle dog and I searched Petfinder.com for months before I saw this dog with the unusual name "Blueberry". She and her 7 newborn puppies were rescued from the e-list at a local shelter and while I LOVE puppies - I knew I didn't have the time to raise one and she was just so beautiful to me, I knew she was the one I wanted to adopt. Since I brought her home, she has been so much fun - so sweet and loving and no issues despite being a rescue. I just want to share her story and her progress as I am hoping to have her certified as a therapy dog some time later this year. 


I have followed a few blogs over the last year or so and just find the dog blog community to be warm and encouraging and would like to be a part of that. Plus, I think my non-dog loving friends are tired of hearing my stories and this is a place for me to blog about her and know that I'm sharing my stories with fellow dog lovers.
Stop by Spotty Spotty Polkadotty and give them a warm PBU welcome!  


If you're interested in having your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, but drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.