Preston Speaks - Weekly Featured Blogger


This week we are proud to introduce you to Preston from Preston Speaks.  I (Pam) have gotten to know Preston's mom Rachel at a couple of blogging events & I can't wait to meet Preston & his brother Elvis in the fur at BlogPaws!

About me
Hello world! My Name is Preston and I’m a west Highland Terrier (A westie) and I run my very own website- Prestonspeaks.com. ; My official AKC name is Sir. Preston Peabody but I only am called that when I’m in really big trouble with my mommy and daddy. I am two and 1/2 years old and I live in Western Kentucky.

I have three brothers and sisters who are cats but they aren’t very friendly to me sometimes. Mommy says I’m too jumpy and they don’t like to play the same way I do. I also have a new westie brother Elvis who was my foster brother but we decided to keep him around. He is a puppy mill survivor so he has issues sometimes..like he didn't understand you can walk on grass and go up stairs..but we love him anyways.

My Website
I am the CEO of Prestonspeaks.com. ; My leadership team includes my dad who is the CIO who does all the technology stuff and my mom is the COO and manages contests and e-mail correspondence. Prestonspeaks is a blog from a westie point of view. It is all written in first person (me). We cover a variety of topics including, my adventures and travel, pressing animal issues, product reviews, and pet safety tips.

Here are some of their favorite posts:

Why We Foster Westies

Elvis the Interview

SF Day one - Trolley Cars and the Fisherman's Warf

And finally, you may need your Kleenex for this one, but It's a beautiful post

Rest in Peace Baxter

I hope you enjoy my website www.prestonspeaks.com and thank you Pet Blogs United for featuring me!

Of course the goal of Pet Blogs United is for us to share as many awesome pet blogs with all of you as we can, so please take a minute this week to visit Preston Speaks!

If you are interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, please drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.