Kitcaboodles ~ New Blogger Alert


This week we're glad to introduce you to Kitcaboodles.  Laura, Sookie & Mr. Darcy are a lot of fun.

In February 2010 for our first anniversary my husband and I joined the exclusive club of owning a ragdoll cat... little did we know what we were letting ourselves in for!
Sookie
Discovering enough funny quirks, odd behaviour and 'aw' moments to write a book, I armed myself with a camera and my trusty mobile video phone and began to document life with a ragdoll (or two). My aim is to share funny stories, cute pictures and a little of what I've learned along the way in case any of it helps a fellow cat lady/man and I would encourage people to comment back and share their own stories too.
Mr. Darcy
I've also just set up a page called 'Bad Cat Photos'… you know, the ones where you aimed for cute and somehow got 'jabba the hut'. Even beautiful kitties sometimes take a bad photo and the results can be very funny! I'm hoping people will submit their own pictures to me so I can add to the collection...a wall of kitty shame!

I am a self confessed crazy cat lady, but I'd like to think I'm doing it with humour and style!

Take a break today to swing by Kitcaboodles and welcome them to the Blogosphere.