Urgent Help Needed For Cobbie


I need your help friends. I really don’t know whether to be angry or sad. Why? Let me introduce you to Cobbie. Cobbie is in Greenville, SC.



Isn’t she the cutest little thing? She might be around 8 weeks old. She needs a home. Does she look less adoptable to you? Nope, me neither. You see, Cobbie is FIV+ and that’s where I get a bit angry, and a bit sad too. There is such an unwarranted stigma associated with FIV and that’s so unfortunate for sweet kitties like Cobbie. FIV is not a death sentence, far from it. There are so many loving kitties that are FIV+ leading happy and healthy lives.

My dear friends at Cats of Wildcat Woods had a wonderful post about FIV Facts and their 13 year old kitty with FIV. Please go read that post HERE.

I’m so sad for Cobbie, because of her FIV it seems that nobody is interested in her. I know that because in Greenville, SC, it seems as though they contact me as a last resort. They know I have the best friends in the whole wide world and that y’all will help me get the word out about sweet Cobbie.


Cobbie is currently occupying cage space at a local Vet’s office. This is the same kind Vet that cared for my Sister Dolly and for Little Bit (adopted by Marg), and so many others. This Vet provides lots of care for helpless and homeless critters. But unfortunately the cage space will soon be needed for another extremely sick or injured critter.

I need to find Cobbie a forever home, a foster home, or placement in a no-kill shelter. Cobbie is in Greenville, SC.

There are six of us here, Dad has his paws full, so we can’t take her. Please take a few minutes and share her story and her photos. She is beautiful, inside and out. If you can help, please email me at brianfrum (at) gmail (dot) com. I can’t bring myself to tell her she is less adoptable, can you?

Thanks friends, y’all are the best.

*Guest post courtesy of Brian from Brian's Home.