Bengal Business - New Blogger Alert



My name is Jennifer, I am 31 years old and I live with my husband and two daughters in a little town in The Netherlands. I work in the healthcare system and in my free time I love to go jogging, take pictures, take long walks with our dog and write a blog about our two cats. My husband works in the airforce and he's away quite a lot so it's so nice to have 3 pets who are always around when you need a cuddle!


I decided to make a blog about our 2 cats Lars and Odin because I love to write and I think they have lots to say. They each have their own personality and feelings. And I think it is so much fun to figure out what they must be thinking. Sometimes it causes lot's of laughter in our house so I wanted to share it with everyone.


Lars and Odin are 2 Bengal mancats. They come from the same breeder but they are not brothers. Lars is 5 months older but Odin is bigger! Lars has a sweet personality, he loves te cuddle and follow me around where ever I go. Odin is a tough mancat, much more "wild" then Lars is. He loves to lay on your lap and he loves to eat....everything!


We blog daily and we hope you will pay us a visit sometime and be our friend.

Stop by Bengal Business today & welcome them to Blogville.

If you would like to be featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.