Dachshund Nola Featured Blogger

This morning we are please to introduce you to Dachshund Nola.


Hi I'm Dachshund Nola, and I live in hot and sunny north Florida with my crazy human family and my two adoring minions, Boston and Augustine (also Doxies). I also have two adopted cats, Saphira and Star, five chickens and one hermit crab named George.


I started my blog to document life as a crazy, fun loving Doxie, and it's grown into a place where I share my adventures about proving that just because I'm an 8lb Doxie doesn't mean I can't have just as much fun as a bigger dog. I share my recipes for homemade food and treats, Doxie info and humor, funny and interesting finds, my pictures and my life.

I'm fun and loving, but I'm also bossy and loud. I may be the second smallest pet in my house, but I still rule the roost.


I'm your typical Dachshund and at the same time I'm completely unique. My mom just took a sign language course and we're working on hand signals and hopefully soon agility. It's been quite an adventure for me and my family; I'm their first small dog.

I came to my family at just the right time. Mom had just lost her lab, and it was a very difficult time for everyone. I'm bonded very strongly to my mom, as she is to me.


We've had bumps in the road, like food allergies, barking and separation anxiety, but we're working through them and it's been the time of our lives.


Here are three of Nola's favorite posts:

Me And Mister Squeaky

Reunion

Atlanta Pictures

Please stop by this week and say hi to Nola.

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.