A Basset Hound in Cape Town Featured Blogger

This week we are pleased to introduce you to A Basset Hound In Cape Town.

Over a year ago, I--a gorgeous female basset hound--left Toronto, Canada with my parents and three (yucky) cats to move to Cape Town, South Africa. I soon fell in love with Cape Town and all that it offered: dog-loving restaurants, a snow-free existence, miles and miles of hiking trails, friendly, dog-loving people, the ocean, and sun, sun, sun!

It was not all good-times, however, two of the cats have since passed away (I have been cleared of all charges), I almost fell off Table Mountain (my ears took flight thanks to a sudden, strong gust of wind), Halloween is just catching on here so not a big audience to see my many cute costume changes, and my mom has just recently adopted a South –African stray (dad, a very wise man, is a feline hater like myself). Every day brings new adventures for both me and my parents as we travel around Cape Town and South Africa together!

Here are three of Charlie's favorite posts:

Something Evil This Way Comes: The Five Stages of Grief

Hungry Hound Restaurant Review

A (Not-So-Average) Week In The Life of a Beach, Food & Wine Loving Basset Hound.

There's lots of fun stuff going on over at Charlie's blog, so take a look and see what you think!

If you're interested in having your blog featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.