Savannah's Paw Tracks ~ New Blogger Alert

This week you get to meet that wonderful Savannah of Savannah's Paw Tracks.  She's a great addition to Blogville.

Ok, so this is to tell you about me...Savannah I am a 5 year old Russian Blue Cat, with totally darling white markings! No, seriously, they are really, really special! I have really cool white markings on my front paws...sort of a French mani look, if you know what I mean?...Like, both front paws have really cute white tips.

My back paws have pawsome white socks! Neat, huh?! Oh, and there is more...I have this very nice large white bib under my chin, on my neck...very striking if I must say! And then, I have these two fab diamond shape white markings on my tummy. Nice!

Oh, I was rescued by my Dad and Mom...well...at least they adopted me from Contra Costa Humane Society's Kitty Corner where I was living with my roomies...we were all adult cats, and some of us had special needs, like Barney who only had 3 legs and Chloe who has stomatitis. It’s a really great place...waaayyyy better than the county shelter where I was almost...well err, umm…you know...

Finally, I am working on both my fitness and mental recovery...I am sort'a like an adult survivor of trauma, both kitten hood trauma and trauma from when I was stray and abused and stuff. That's it. Catch'ya on my blog...hope you like it enough to follow me along on my journey.

WHY I STARTED BLOGGING

Great question! I decided I had a story to tell so I asked for the blog and a Twitter account…of course Mom and Dad said YES!

So here is part of my Mission Statement (Mom made me write one)
“I just hope my life experiences, and those I can share about some of my former roomies and other guests at Kitty Corner, will give you a moment to pause and think before you grab up that darling kitten…and please consider how much a cat, out of “kitten hood”, can give you…easily as much, or even different, joy and pleasure.”

I have more in my mission statement, but I think this is enough. Well, I guess I would also say I blog so peeps can understand how much we need their help if we are adopted as adults because we have had so many more life experiences than kittens…most of us have some mental baggage you know. But, we really are worthwhile saving.

Please take a minute to visit Savannah & welcome her to the world of blogging.

If you are interested in having your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.