My Dog Sheba's Life Story ~ New Blogger Alert

Today we are pleased to introduce you to Sheba from My Dog Sheba's Life Story.

Hi my name is Ian.  I live in the United Kingdom with my partner Anne, our dog Sheba a 3 year old Dogue de Bordeaux X Rottweiler & our cat Cody a 1 year old Maine Coon cross. Sheba has gained her kennel club good citizen Bronze & Silver & is working towards her Gold. My hobbies are Football, Reading, Fishing, watching F1 Motor Racing & Animals.

Cody is an indoor cat. We lost one of our previous cats to a dog attack so decided to keep him in for his own safety. Which isn't to bad as his previous owners never let him out, i supose what you're not used to you don't miss.

I decided to do a Blog for Sheba, to look at the world through her eyes instead of from my point of view. And also so it's like a diary so when she's no longer with us i've got something to look back at & remember all the happy times.
Everybody over at My Dog Sheba's Life Story is very warm & kind, so pay them a visit today.

As always, if you'd like to have your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.