Paws To Talk ~ Featured Blogger

Today we are featuring Bella & DiDi from Paws To Talk:

About the blog:
Some people think dogs can’t understand what goes on in the world. Just because we are furry (most of us) and lack thumbs doesn’t mean that we are incapable of feeling all the same emotions humans do.
Our humans have always told us that a dog needs a job. After considering many careers (Bird watching, test-kitchen tasters, ball girls for the professional tennis tour) we have decided to dispense our wisdom to canines and anyone else who needs it (including cats).

We’re here to listen to everyone. Just howl or use our submission tab.
Woof,
Bella and DiDi

About Bella and DiDi

BELLA: I am a 10-year-old perfect specimen of black Standard Poodle. I enjoy playing catch, lovingly nibbling on my humans’ hands, Cedar-Plank Salmon and Champagne. Since I can remember, I have always been told that I am incredibly smart. My humans thought about sending me to law school but I begged them to let me dispense my endless knowledge to others instead.
Just don’t try to reach me after 9 pm because I like to get my beauty sleep.

More about Bella
Likes:
-Naps on my humans’ bed
-Being chased around the dinning room table with a toy in my mouth
-Adult dinner parties
-Nuzzling my nose in my humans’ lap 
-Anything French 
-Catching a ball perfectly between my beautiful teeth 
-Fancy scarves and collars 


Dislikes: 
-Roughhousing 
-Cheap Champagne 
-Crying little humans 
-Doing my business on sidewalks 
-Disorganization 
-Humans leaving my house 


DIDI: 
I am a 5-year-old black Standard Poodle or so they tell me. Personally, I think I am part Poodle and part 4-wheel-drive vehicle. I love nature, climbing stone walls, jumping fences, whole rotisserie chickens and light beer. Sometimes, my humans call me a clown because I collapse in all different positions looking for a cuddle. 


I am a young dog so I stay up late. I love to howl at the moon so if you hear me howl back. 


More about DiDi: 
Likes: 
-Digging holes in the yard 
-Anything having to do with eating chicken 
-Disrupting Bella’s peace and order 
-Taking care of little humans
-Staying up all night watching my yard 


Dislikes: 
-Humans leaving my house 
-When Bella hogs my favorite toy which is whatever toys she has in her mouth 
-Going to school. I am yard smart! 
-Being stuck in the house 
-Fancy scarves and collars


Here are three of their favorite posts:


Kisses the Persian Cat - I Know A Secret, Do I Spill?

Rex the Yellow Lab - How Do I Feel Happy?

Juli the Human - Should I Forgive My Boyfriend

As you can see, these two girls have got it all together.  Stop by Paws To Talk and tell 'em Oskar sent ya!