Luna's Life In The Garden State ~ Featured Blogger

Due to an error on my part, we will have two Featured Bloggers this week.  I'll be posting another one tomorrow.

Today we are highlighting Luna's Life in the Garden State.  Here's what Luna's person had to say.

I started Luna's Life in the Garden State after I adopted her last July. I wanted to record Luna's transformation from track dog to pet. I could never have guessed at how important the blog would become for me until Luna's accident. It was an invaluable tool that forced me to record her progress. There were some days I just did not want to write another post, but the followers were very demanding for frequent posts. If I missed a day, I would have people contacting me out of worry. This support network was amazing. Suddenly, dogs and owners from across the globe were rooting for Luna's speedy recovery and offering me kind words of encouragement. Since the accident, Luna's Life in the Garden State has focused on her recovery and new normalcy. I would love to have her story shared with more owners in the hopes that they can learn from our experience.

Here are the three posts that I would like to highlight:
A Winning Team

A Terrible Accident

Commercial Inspired Trick

I hope you'll take a minute to stop by and see Luna today.