Nerissa's Life ~ Featured Blogger

For our second Featured Blogger this week, we have Nerissa's Life.  Here's his story.

I just started blogging ‘bout six months ago. It was a cold and dreary day in November 2011... not much was going on... too cold to be outside (I live in Canada, you know)... bored ‘cause all my fur family were napping... and I thought to myself, I know, I could right a blog! And that was the beginning of Nerissa’s Life.

I’m a Canadian kitty living in the province of Nova Scotia. I have two peeps... peep #1 and peep #2. I also have eleven other kitties living in my house. Primrose, Snowdrop and Blossom are my aunties. Jacob is my dad. Beatrice and Constance are my litter mate sisters. Tobias, Tess and Mason are my ‘have the same peeps’ sisters. Rushton and Seville are my ‘have the same peeps’ brothers. It’s a pretty big family, I think, but it works for us.

I, myself, was born in a wood pile. Obviously, Beatrice & Constance were too. We were all feral. Tobias was also feral. The rest were all rescues although in the case of my aunties, their mamawas the rescue and they came along for the ride (in her tummy, I think).

And I should mention that I’m nine years old now. Yup, had my ninth birthday on April 15th. It was a big day at our house, let me tell you. There were all my favourite eats and treats and nip. Actually, I’m a little addicted to the nip. But all we cats are so there’s no judging going on here. My peep #1 even promised me a nip garden this year. That’s exciting, I think.

Finally, I should say that on twitter, I’m known as @nerissathecat. I’ve made such wonderful friends there. Tweeters are great animals, I think. Wouldn’t you agree?

Here are 3 of her favorite posts:

I Was Only Trying To Help

My Magical Sister That Is Tess

Oh Those Silly Peeps!

Nerissa is one cool cat, so stop by his blog & say hi!

As always, if you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, you can email us at PBU at comcast dot net.