Pebbles the Puppy


My name is Pebbles the Puppy, though to be perfectly honest at 2 1/2 I am pushing the Puppy bit. Still, I am short, so that counts in many, many ways (like getting trodden on.) I have been writing my blog since very young, but it has taken me a while to get into my stride. It is about what I do and what I get up to and about what I think about what I do and what I get up to and what then I write about what I think about and what I do and .... oh, you get the idea! I am mad about agility and won my first competition this year.

Me and my ghost writer (oh, come on, have you tried typing with paws?) did a redesign a few months ago. My mistress, who does my agility training, used to do the blog, but because she is a full time very senior nurse, she really doesn't have enough time. So, the Big Dog (it is what I call him) decided to give it a revamp and do some posting for me. He is a composer and budding writer, so I think he knows what he is doing (or he better do, buster, or his toes are history!).

During the day, I sleep on a bed in his office (I mean, OUR office), which means I can keep an eye on him. Unfortunately, it means he can also keep and eye on me and he is rather too quick with that camera of his. Photography is really important on my blog and the Big Dog says that the best posts always start with a picture and what you post about might not be what the picture was about. He says that you should always look at the best picture you took that day and see what it says to you, and then, that is what you write. Well, since I can't read, it works for me. 

Blogging is fun, and being me is fun, so putting one fun bit with the other fun bit just has to be double fun, doesn't it?

My hope in life is to cure all the world of all disease and make sure there are no poor puppies anywhere. But failing that, I would just go for getting some more comments on my blog. It uses Disqus comments, which means you can use all kinds of accounts like Twitter, Facebook and other stuff to comment. So, what you waiting for?
Here are several of Pebbles favorite posts:

I Think I Have Been Found Out

Too Busy To Update My Blog, Huh

Make It Stop

Stop by Pebbles blog and give her a little comment love!