Are You On The Blogroll?

Hello friends,
A little housekeeping to do today.

First I'd like you to know that I'm running a bit behind at responding to my email, so if you have sent something that needs my attention, I assure it will get taken care off, just not as quickly as I'd like. Especially since I am leaving for the Barkworld conference Thursday and won't return until Sunday.

Secondly, I'd like to ask you to check to see if your blog is on our blogroll, if not, drop me a line at PBU at comcast dot net. In exchange for being on our blogroll, I do ask that you display the Pet Blogs United button in your sidebar. The button code is on the Pet Blogs United homepage.

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United in some form, drop us a line also.

I'd like to thank you all for making Pet Blogs United successful, and if you have any ideas or suggestions, please just give us a shout.