Madi & Mom ~ Weekly Featured Blogger



Mom and I have been blogging for nearly 3 years. For a very long time we were blog stalkers...MOL. After about 6 months of encouragement from the folks we were stalking, we decided to give blogging a try...that being the operative word. Mom is so un-techie it is scary and well I have no thumbs..so it just seemed like an accident waiting to happen.

Our very first friends were all dogs.

I, Madi a Diva Cat, walked around all the dog blogs on itty bitty kitty paws making furiends and learning. Imagine our surprise we we learned...cats blog too. Mom and I love all creatures great and small.

We will never be able to thank everyone for all their help and encouragement. Mom wasn't sure she could write one post. Little did I know there was a blog monster in the making. 
We have fun, we love to laugh especially at ourselves. Mom loves to write and take photos and luckily I enjoy posing.

3 of our favorite posts are:
This Moment Blog Hop 

We actually won The Purple Toilet Seat Award for this post from Declan the Greyhound

This is one where I poke fun at Mom!! 

Madi is everyone's best friend, so stop by for a visit today!