Pug Paradise ~ New Blogger Alert


Pardon my late start today, I am very excited to introduce you to the gang at Pug Paradise!

I am a first time dog owner - this time last year I knew nothing about dogs. Nobody in my family has dogs, and so literally the most contact I ever had with dogs was when I passed strangers walking them on the streets. But I knew that I loved pugs and I felt ready to undergo the wonderful experience of having a dog. It has been one huge learning curve and I have truly loved each moment of it. I got my pugs from pups, and in a way we've all been learning this strange, wonderful new life together. I have come a long way this year and I decided to start my blog to share my journey with others. I'm sure that a lot of you will agree with me, when I say that getting a dog (or pet in general for that matter) changed my life in many ways, I do things, see people and go to places that I never would have done before if it wasn't for them. And honestly? My life has been happier and more complete ever since.

My blog will hopefully be a place to come and see how a twenty something girl is finding her exciting new life with two pugs.

Stop by Pug Paradise today and show them some Pet Blogs United friendship!