A Husky Life ~ Featured Blogger



Welcome to A Husky Life! My name is Marta and I share my home with two cats and a dog. I am also very fortunate to work with animals and spend my days doing what I love. My blog has become a space to share about the adventures of my gang, but also to post tips and tricks I've learned along the way while working and living with cats and dogs. I write about health and safety issues, animal rights and each Thursday I post an article or video on dog (and cat!) training.

Let me introduce you to my boys:

Ilyich is a lovely seal point short-hair, he's 8 years old and is the voice of reason and calming energy amongst the three. He is a sweet and loving cat, but at the end of the day he is the top cat. 5 years ago he moved with me across the country to the West Coast where we currently live.

Vasco is a 4 year old Norwegian Forest cat, he is extremely intelligent and full of energy. If not sleeping, he is always up to something. At 8 weeks he was dumped at the pound suffering from URI and he spent 2 months in the sick ward, close to the dog runs. He thinks he's a dog.

Rocco is a happy and energetic 3.5 year old Siberian Husky. In many ways I started this blog because of him - as a place to share my experiences of caring for a special needs dog. Rocco suffers from Canine Epilepsy and has severe allergies to many food products and is deadly allergic to bees. He miraculously survived an anaphylactic shock when he was only 1.5 years old.

Here are 3 of their favorite blog posts:
Traveling With A Special Needs Dog
Deer Adventure
Epilepsy Awareness Month

Stop by A Husky Life and see what they've been up to lately!