Katz Tales ~ Featured Blogger

Katz Tales features Au, Target and Guido, three Malaysian rescue kitties living in the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur. Ellen Whyte who is their servant, mummy or pet, depending on who you ask, writes some of the posts. However, as the cats write the most important posts, they will introduce themselves and the blog.

Au: my name is Au. you say dis like "ow ow ow" beckos i haf razor klaws!i am de senior cat of de house and dat makes me de boss. my hobbies are napping, eating rost chikkun, and playing wild games with T-man who is de survunt's mate. i live with two companion katz.Dey are both fur brains but you kan tell dem apart bekos Target is fat and Guido thinks he's going to be Mastur of De Univurse one day.

Target: I am NOT a fur brain! My biggest job is snoopervising Mummy Cat in the office. She says I am her Thinking Cat because rubbing my tummy gives her ideas whenever she's stuck with a problem. I also tap the F1 button to put up the help screen and I put on CAPS LOCK for things that are important. Like breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, snack time, dinner, supper and treat time.And I am not fat. I just have a prosperous bottom.

Guido: I am the junior cat but between you and me I am also the Smartest Kitty of the family. I am studying my pets closely and aim to Dominate. This is a closely guarded Secret so I have no idea how Au found out. If you want to check out my strategy and pick up some tips, check out my Furry Own Column Oh wait! I think I know how Au discovered my Secret...

Our favourite posts: 
Au Speaks Out: Getting De Most Owt Of Your Survunt
Target Speaks: How To Waken Your Human
Thanks! First Cat Spayed Thanks To Katz Tales eBook

Aren't these guys great?  Stop by Katz Tales  today :)