The Online Canine ~ New Blogger Alert

Today you will get to meet Francesca from the Online Canine.

My name is Francesca I am the creator of TheOnlineCanine.blogspot.it. About 4 years ago I had the wonderful chance to meet two, lovely German Shepherd mixes. Both where beautiful high energy dogs, the funniest pair you will ever see. Ever since I had the honor to met them. I desired to have a dog of my own one day of course a German Shepherd. Knowing that dogs are a huge responsibility I waited for the right moment to decide to get my dog Joker in my life.

It was a frosty day in the middle of January when my husband, and I drove to pick Joker up. He was two months at the time, a small bundle of fur. Right when we got back home we realize the small bundle of fur also had a set of sharp knife like teeth. So immediately I started informing myself to make shure I raised Joker the best way possible. Now Joker is almost two, and since then I took a dog training course in Italy which is the start of my studies to become a professional dog trainer, and one day psychologist. Animals have taught me two important things in life Passion, and Patience. Everyone needs to find something they are passionate about to be happy in life.

A person need to have patience to make their dreams come true. As a child, and teenager I never went well in school. The reason why? I didn't knew what I was passionate about! Now that I have found it I know what I want in life. I have become a clicker crazy women, with three clicker crazy cats, and a clicker obsessed dog.

The reason why I created a blog is to share to everyone what I know. I received a lot of help online from lots of dog lovers, and trainers. So I want to give back to the community. I also want to say thanks to these people for sharing their knowledge, and creating passion in people.

Stop by The Online Canine today to welcome them to the wonderful world of blogging!