Big Stinky Dog ~ Featured Blogger

Today's Featured Blogger is Mason from Big Stinky Dog.

My bloggy is about ME! Mason! A golden retriever-collie mix that lives in the good ol' cheese state of Wisconsin! My full time job is being sneaky, a suck up, and maybe a teeny bit naughty! I am much loved by all who meet me (even my aunty who is a CAT! person).

I live with a cranky CAT! who doesn't like to play, but I am much persistent in trying to get that CAT! to play. He doesn't like to lay to close to me but mommy will sometimes surprise us, pull out her phone to take a photo and the CAT! will get up and run away!

Now my mommy is a pretty GREAT! person. She feeds me Nommys! She LOVES! me to pieces, even when I have not made her happy. She takes me to the doggy park and on walkies! Her job is really ruff sometimes so I make sure to cuddle next to her when I can to let her know, in the end, I will always LOVE! her!

Post to Share
1: New Camera!
2: Riverside ParkPost to Share
3: Service Animals

Stop by Big Stinky Dog & check out Mason & his adventures.

If you haven't already done so, please take a moment and fill out our survey.  We want Pet Blogs United to be the best blog it can be!