Pet-Pourri ~ New Blogger Alert

Say hello to the folks at Pet-Pourri, they are wonderful rescue folks!

My husband and I own and operate a dog rescue specializing in the American Eskimo Dogs. We do take other breeds if there is a need and we have room for them. It's called American Eskimo Dog Rescue & Sanctuary of Iowa, Inc. (www.eskiedog.org). We are a non-profit organizations and licensed by the state of Iowa. We are also members of several e-mail lists for American Eskimo Dogs and rescue sites.

We often have folks asking us questions about dogs and other animals, so I thought a blog would be a good way to share the information I do research on. I wanted to appeal to a wider audience than just Eskie lovers so I decided it would be a popourri of animal information. That's how I came up with the name Pet~Pourri. I just started it in October and already have a large following.
Stop by Pet-Pourri today & see what they're up to!