Belly Rub Please ~ Featured Blogger

Today's featured blog is Belly Rub Please.  Sit back, relax & read all about them!

The Belly Rub Please blog was created to document life with Suki and share the knowledge and experience I’ve gained with other dog lovers in the dogosphere. I became dog mommy to Suki, a very spoiled but sweet 7 yr old lab/beagle mix, a couple years ago. One look at her puppy dog eyes on Petfinder.com, and I was a goner!

It’s definitely true what they say…the right dog picks you. Suki definitely picked me during my visit to her foster family, and she wasn't going to let me forget it. We bonded quickly, and she demanded I throw her ball over and over again. She became my precious fur baby and changed my life. I’m not sure who rescued who! I do know Suki has taken over the house, and I just live in it.

Suki had been abused and abandoned, so she had some baggage. It took time, patience, some failures, and different approaches for her to overcome her fear of everything! To say she was majorly leash reactive is an understatement! I threw myself into researching dog behavior and tips along with enrolling her in a reactive dog class. I learned a lot of valuable lessons working with her and the trainer. I also realized how much I enjoyed learning about dogs, so why not blog about them? PBU’s concept of bringing bloggers together seemed like a perfect fit for us!

The Belly Rub Please blog is intended to be informative and fun at the same time! I want to share my experiences with Suki, but also welcome others to share their views and stories. The blog includes posts on training, health & nutrition, product reviews, general tips, humor, and any other dog-related topic that comes up. Since she has a lot to say and tries to “help” me type the posts, Suki has a special commentary where she dishes about life according to her…and why all dogs should be spoiled.

Suki and I argued a little over our 3 favorite posts (she wanted all of hers), but we finally agreed on these:

Be Your Dog's Protector At The Vet
Life With A Sweet But Oh So Reactive Dog
What? I Was Hungry

Stop by Belly Rub Please & let them know that Oskar & Pam sent you!