Bailey Be Good, Weekly Featured Blogger


This week we are proud to introduce you to Bailey from Bailey Be Good.

Hi! My name is Bailey! As of May 18, 2011, I’m an 11-month-old female Belgian Shepherd Mix puppy! My wonderful family adopted me from a rescue organization, and I really love my new home. I have a big backyard where I can run whenever I want, play in the pool, and drink lots of water! I can
go crazy too... lots!

I also enjoy spending time with my family and my 12-year-old Eskimo Mix sister, Nala. A lot of people comment on my ears -- they're a bit silly 'cause they haven't decided whether they want to stand up or flop over. ;)

On my site I try to post daily about all kinds of stuffz, and I even do doggie product reviews. There are lots of photos of Nala and me, videos, and even a few doggie games to play. I've been told that children love to read my posts because they're like mini-stories. :)

It was really hard to pick just 3 favorite posts, because I have so many that I enjoy reading over. But I'm gonna go with these 3:

1. Bone Wars I

2. Wordless Wednesday Digging Rampage
3. Nala's Drawing is Finished

I would love for you to come visit me -- I love making new friends and reading all about you!

Woofs & hugs,
~Bailey

How can you not fall in love with those ears!  Hop over to Bailey Be Good this week & show them some comment love!

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, contact us at PBU at comcast dot net.