Can You Help Boonie Find A New Home?

This a post that we have copied from Dobermans By The Sea.  Please help spread the word, they are in the Enterprise, Alabama area.
Meet Boonie-he is an unneutered male Lab-boxer mix and has been living in an empty house near ours for the past few months. Not sure if someone abondened him or where he came from. I'm looking for a good home for him since we are moving soon and I cannot keep him. I bring him food and water several times a day, he is really cute and a bit timid. He is getting used to me though. If he hasn't found a new owner by the time we leave either he stays or we will turn him over to a local no kill shelter. Either way, things are not looking good for Boonie unless he finds a new home soon. He is located in the wiregrass area-email me if you are interested or know someone who might be.
Thanks a bunch!


Come on PBU, let's help get the word out!