Furry Four Legged Foster Friends - Weekly Featured Blogger

This week we are proud to introduce you to Mel from Furry Four Legged Foster Friends:
I foster dogs for Hopeful Hearts Dog Rescue in Ottawa, ON Canada. To be honest, I originally started blogging because my first foster dog, Snoopy - the cutest little maltipoo in existence - wasn't garnering any interest from potential adopters. As cute as he was, he earned the moniker "Snoopzilla" for a reason. Yes, this little 7 lb maltipoo was quite the biter, so when people saw this on his rescue profile they passed him up. We started working with a dog trainer and I began to tell the world all about Snoopy. I shared his good days, bad days, and his phenomenal days - like the day he found his forever home (yes, I cried like a baby when he was adopted).
Since blogging allowed people to follow Snoopy's journey, I decided to continue sharing my foster stories. It's not only made it much easier for potential adopters to really get to know these great dogs that are available for adoption, but it's been quite cathartic for me as well. As an added bonus, people are also learning what fostering is all about.


Here are 3 of her favorite posts:

Puke: The Other Food Group

Real Estate

My Ottowa Dog Blog Article: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Take some time this week & stop by Furry Four Legged Foster Friends and tell them that PBU sent you!

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, you can contact us at PBU at comcast dot net.