Teddy The Dog - Great Product Review!

I was lucky enough to be contacted by the folks behind Teddy the Dog to try some of their products.

I looked over their website and knew this was a brand that was right up my alley!  Then I saw the adorable products they sent me.



Take a Hike
I got a matching Take a Hike t-shirt & cap.  There's adorable detail on the hat that I wanted to make sure you saw.



Love the paw detail!
I have to tell you that both items are made of high quality fabrics and the t-shirt is super soft & comfy.



Back of t-shirt detail
Another touch that I thought was cool, was the fact that each tag on the Teddy the Dog merchandise has it's own Teddy sticker!



Teddy the Dog
Teddy the Dog has it all, stuff for men, women, kids & dogs.  Check it out & see if you don't find something you just have to have!

*I was sent the above t-shirt and hat for review.  All opinions expressed are my own.