Kyjen Puzzle Testing

Being a Kyjen toy tester is a great gig.

As my friend Mango would say, my mom person wanted to stimulate my mentals so she chose the Paw Hide Dog Toy Puzzle.


We tried it one time doing it like the dog on the packge, but my mouth isn't quite big enough to get those yellow puzzle pieces out.  Morgan from Kyjen suggested we tie cloth strips through the holes in the pieces and we tried again.


Here's Oskar playing with the puzzle.


And a little video.

A couple of times when Oskar got the yellow piece off, he ran away with that & ignored the treat he was supposed to be digging for!

I think that this is an amazing toy for a more treat motivated pet who needs more mental stimulation to keep them happy.  Oskar just wasn't that interested if we weren't prompting him.

Kyjen is a great company that sells their own brands based out of Colorado.  Check them out for unique new dog products.  You could even end up being a toy tester yourself!