Meet Finn Howard - Weekly Featured Blogger

This week we're happy to introduce you to Finn Howard and her family:

We're so excited to be featured on PBU! My husband and I stopped by a kennel around Christmas last year, "just to look" at some of the pups that they had there. We played with a few, and when they put Finn down in front of me, I was sold. She was adorable. I had never had a pet before; my husband grew up with dogs, and he didn't really have to convince me that this would be a great addition to our family.

I started to blog about Finn this past spring. I thought it would be a great way to meet other dog-owners and to learn about raising my dog. Let's face it, training pups takes a lot of patience and time,and I was beginning to get frustrated with her. As I started to write more and more about her, I saw she was growing more and more and I realized that she was turning into my best bud - she was always there for me and all she wanted to do was keep me company. Who wouldn't love a friend like that? And I thought that people would really enjoy reading about her antics and some of our adventures together! My blog has turned into something special for me, and I hope that when I can look back at these early years together, I am reminded of all the great times we shared together.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading. These are some of my favorite posts:

Beach Day 2011

Four Stages of Hose Mania

Office Terror

We'd like to thank Finn and her mom person Marianne for sharing their blog with us.  Please stop by their blog this week & leave them some comment love. 

If you're interested in being featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.