Check Out Tiny Prints For Your Holiday Cards

We have found another great option for holiday photo cards.

Tiny Prints wanted us to share their holiday collection with you and I found a bunch of designs that I like.

I really like some of the less traditional cards like this one called Peppermint Streamers.



Since we've started participating in pet blogging holiday card exchanges, Oskar gets tons more cards than we do.  Last year I decided to display them hanging around the room on twine with little clothespins that I found at a craft store.  It looked adorable & I'll be doing it again this year.

If you haven't bought your holiday cards yet, take a look around Tiny Prints and see if you like what they have to offer.  I know you'll find something!
*in exchange for this post Tiny Prints is offering me 50 free holiday cards.  The views expressed are my own.