BumperPets.com Review

Sue Yellen from BumperPets.com contacted me to get the word out about her great website. 
Bumper Sticker Seemingly Made Just For Oskar
She says, "A passion for animals (like yours) and my four legged family members Duncan and Izzy were what inspired me to start a website called BumperPet.com. Aside from giving people the ability to showcase their love by making custom removable stickers from their pet's image, BumperPet.com also gives back. We donate $1 from every sale to charity and each month we partner with smaller charities and donate $2 to them from every custom sticker sale. We have also recently launched a line of removable bumper stickers featuring original designs in an effort to raise more money for animals in need. We are currently giving 50¢ from each sale of those to charity."

Magnet That Reflects My Cats True Feelings
I made my own magnetic bumper sticker of Oskar.  It was easy to navigate the site & they had some great options for making my creation just right.

I would have been better suited to use a different picture so that the blog address showed up more, but that was my error.

After I ordered my items they came very quickly and were great quality.

BumperPets.com is a great place to pick up adorable pet stickers, magnets or totes and you can create your own easily & inexpensively.  Check out BumperPets.com and tell 'em Oskar sent ya!