Meet Destructive Puppy ~ New Blogger Alert


Readers, this week we are please to introduce you to Roxy, from Destructive Puppy.  Here's what her person has to say:

"As soon as I saw Roxy, I fell for her puppy eyes, it's been 6 months and I still fall for those big, brown eyes. Roxy is always looking to play and loves making friends to play with. Because she is an only-dog, I have to be those dog-friends... fun. I am still trying to train Roxy and still trying to get her to understand that she isn't boss.

Roxy loves big, meaty bones to chew on. She loves to play tug-of-war with me, even though she knows that I will always win, though I sometimes let her win so that she can feel as if she has achieved something. Roxy is very creative and is always trying to teach herself new games. Roxy is half cavalier and half poodle, and it always shows. One day she'll be very intelligent and acts very smart, that is what I call a 'poodle day'. But on other days she will be stupid and dumb by doing things like walking into the doors, that is what I call a 'cavalier day'.

Roxy is very adorable and loves to be the center of attention, that's why I love her, she is not afraid to show the world what she is made of. When she wants something done, she doesn't hesitate, she just goes out and does it. If your looking for a funny story, or a heart-warming story, visit Destructive Puppy at destructivepuppy.blogspot.com.au

I decided to blog because I love to share Roxy's life and moments with the whole world to read and enjoy. I would also love to become part of the blogging dog community so that I can read others' stories aswell. But most of all, it is a way for me and Roxy to make new friends and become part of the doggie-lifestyle."

Let's all stop by Destructive Puppy and give Roxy a great big welcome to the pet blogging community!

As always, if you're interested in having your pet blog featured on Pet Blogs United, drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.