The Canada Pooch Torrential Tracker Rain Jacket Review

We were lucky enough to have a Canada Pooch Torrential Tracker Rain Jacket sent to us for review.

On a scale of 1 to 5 I'd give it a 10!

We chose the yellow one to match my mom person's raincoat and first I had to give it the Oskar play test.  I don't want to wear it if I can't move around in it comfortably.

Come on I'm ready to play!
Allright Blue, let's test this jacket out.
It fits me great and I can move & groove in it.
Is that a raindrop on my tongue?
Here's the real scoop on this jacket, it fits great & I look pawsome in it.
It has a nice big pocket on the back & the hood snaps to the back for when you don't need it.  Below you can see the hood unsnapped and the leash/harness slit that has a protector flap that goes over the hole.  They thought of everything.
The piping is reflective and it has 2 nice, secure, adjustable velcro strips to keep it in place.
Of course the inner lining and outer shell are waterproof.

This American pooch thinks that Canada Pooch has a real winner with the Torrential Tracker Rain Jacket.

In case this one isn't the perfect one for you they have other rainwear and for when it gets cold again they've got some great winter coats and vests.

You can visit Canada Pooch on their website, their FaceBook page, and on Twitter

If you need a new rain coat, take my advice and check out Canada Pooch!