Days with Dante, New Blogger Alert


Hello! My name is Hannah, and welcome to Days with Dante! Days with Dante is all about the in's and out's of raising a future service dog for Canine Companions for Independence

I first started blogging just over two months ago. Since Dante is a Canine Companions puppy, I will only have him to raise for about 16 months. I decided to start blogging about our daily adventures so that when Dante is grown up and moves on from me, I will be able to look back and see all the details and lovable "quirks" that Dante possesses. But along the way, I have also met many wonderful, animal-loving bloggers!

Dante is the first puppy that I have raised, so we are learning together! He is a very independent and outgoing pup, and has challenged me in what I know. We would love for you to follow along in our journey!

Stop by Days with Dante and give them some Pet Blogs United comment love.
If you're interested in having your blog featured on PBU drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net.