K9 Kamp Week 4 Kamper's Choice


This week for K9 Kamp it was Kamper's Choice. We stuck with Oskar's favorite, which is keep-away. Every day, at least twice a day we went out to the yard and played Chase Oskar.

The rules are:
Throw the ball once to Oskar.
Chase Oskar.

I know it's highly technical, but it works for us:)
My husband and I were both out chasing him last night & when one of us gets close, he just turns on a burst of speed that leaves us in his dust.  Oskar makes all kinds of barking & snorting sounds while he's running with the ball in his mouth, just to taunt us.

The added bonus to this game is that it makes Oskar so truly happy!  He thinks this is the most fun possible, so it makes it easier for me to do it seeing him so happy.

Once again this year K9 Kamp has been a blast.  I want to thank our hosts, Peggy & Jodi for putting together such a fun event!