Betty The Bichon Featured Blogger

Betty the Bichon, Life & Style of a Dog Lover.

Betty is my sweet baby girl who just recently turned 1. We live in Houston, Texas together. Since I love taking pictures of her, taking her with me everywhere and talking about her, I decided it was a good idea to start a blog about us. That way I could share my passion for my Bichon with other animal lovers.

Betty was a gift to me from my parents and she moved in with me my first week of law school. Law school colleagues thought I was nuts for getting a puppy at this particular time. However, she is the reason I’ve stayed sane during my stressful first year of school. I’m still in school and she is my number one study buddy. 

Betty and I blog about our adventures together. I love to travel, especially around Texas, and typically Betty is with me. I also love decorating my apartment; Betty of course is in all the pictures and I take her into consideration in every design decision I make. One of my favorite blog topics is when Betty gets to go out on the town to a dog-friendly establishment. There are many dog-friendly places in Houston and we love to discover new ones.

Betty lives for play-dates with her four-legged friends. There are three Boykin Spaniels in particular that she enjoys romping with whenever she gets the chance. She loves her toys, her bones and her family.

Our blog is a light-hearted fun place for anybody to stop by and visit. We hope it brings a smile to your face like it does for us!

Here are 3 of our favorite blog posts:
1. Country Livin' Day 1
2. Professor, my dog ate my textbook 
3. Chewy Vuiton

You can see what a cutie she is, so stop by & visit Betty today!