Ruby The Airedale Pup ~ New Blogger Alert



This week we get to introduce you to Ruby The Airedale Pup.

I just wanted to say how truly honored we are to be featured in the new blog alert. I first saw my first 'dog blog' when I was looking for Airedale rescues and breeder's online; I never knew that there were people who would 'channel' there pets, and blog about it. I just thought the blogs I read were so cute and clever, that I would check in almost every day to see what was new.

Ruby is a four year old Airedale terrier, who comes from a fantastic breeder in Wisconsin. She came to us on an airplane, and she was very chatty from day one! She always has to say what is on her mind. We live in the sunny San Jose, California (yes, we do know the way to San Jose), and just love the weather. Ruby just loves chasing squirrels, she will not put up with those furry-tail intruders in her yard! She just loves taking truck rides. She rides in the extra-cab (harnessed and tethered for safety!). Ruby loves 'bully rings', buffalo jerky strips, and her very favorite is freeze-dried chicken!

I decided to start to blog about Ruby, because I noticed that I was also channeling her. I would look at pictures of her and would just know what she was thinking! So I thought I would give it a shot. I have found the nicest people blog for their pets! Everyone has just been amazing, welcoming and helpful (Pam)! We hope everyone stops by and visits. You never know what Ruby is up to next!

Stop by this week and visit Ruby The Airedale Pup for more cuteness and fun.