The Lazy Pit Bull ~ New Blogger Alert


Today we are introducing you to the gang at The Lazy Pit Bull.

I'm a wife, mom, and pit bull advocate. I volunteer with a local pit bull rescue, as well as my local humane society. I've been blogging for many years, but just this year I founded my blog The Lazy Pit Bull. It focuses on educating the masses about the wonderful Pit Bull. Our mission is to open minds, warm hearts, and show the world that the Pit Bull is a great dog that makes a loving, faithful family pet. I also run a Facebook page dedicated to networking shelter dogs and finding forever homes for them. Social networking saves lives everyday!

My husband and I have 2 dogs, a 2 year old Pit Bull mix named Nike and a 13 year old Dachshund named Sadie. We also have a 10 year old cat named Snickers. We live in the suburbs of beautiful Indianapolis, Indiana, with our 21 year old son Jordan, but our desire is to one day retire to Florida where we can walk our dogs on the beach every day!

I'd love it if your readers would stop by and visit my blog, as well as my Facebook page.