Cheshire Danes ~ Featured Blogger

Hello everybody!

My name is Indigo, and I am a Great Dane! As unfortunately many of us do, my dear pet friends, my life started on the rocky side. For the 5 first years of my life, I belonged to a greedy breeder, who did not bother with my education nor my well-being. To my fortune, I was adopted by Connor, who had been breeding danes in the past!

When Connor adopted me, I was pregnant with 7 beautiful puppies, and while Connor knew what he was doing, his girlfriend Anais was absolutely clueless! So she decided to start blogging, to find advice and support, and to share the joys of having puppies!

Blogging was the best decision ever! We met the most amazing pet lovers and made many good friends.

I gave birth on the 3rd of April 2012, and since then I saw my puppies grow, grow and grow, until recently they left us to go to their forever homes!

I am now enjoying a well deserved retirement ( I got my retirement operation on the 18th of June) with my two humans.... aaaaand.... Malach, the puppy we decided to keep!

He is one handsome lad, a big harlequin blue, like me!

Even though my puppies have flown out of the nest, i still have TONS of things to blog about! My favorite subjects are training, dog psychology, walks, games, foods and of course doggy fashion! Come by say hello, we love meeting new people and new pets!

Our main blog is Cheshire Danes

You can also go have a look at our Journey having Puppies

And also follow our attempts at being "green" and "sustainable" on our brand new Green Corner!

Slobber bubbles, Indigo!

Here are 3 of our favorite blog posts:

Day 4 - The Social Animal

K9 Camp Walking on Sunshine

8 Weeks Old Already

Stop by Cheshire Danes today & say hi!