Mollie and Her Ridiculous Life ~ New Blogger Alert

Say hello to Mollie & her Ridiculous Life, our New Blogger of the week.

I’m Sarah, 24, from Britain, and I own a springer spaniel named Mollie that is actually a little troll in disguise. She’s four years old, into rolling in long walks in the forest, rolling in fox-poo, and stopping at nothing to make as much mischief as possible. She never misses an opportunity to do anything requiring even the smallest hint of cheekiness, and if trolling was an occupation for dogs, she’d be a professional.

Also with her is my other springer, Bingo, who is a rescue dog. Often facing the brunt of Mollie’s cheekiness, he’s a sweet gentle giant who doesn’t have even a faintly aggressive bone in his body – even when Mollie is chewing on his ears. I decided to start blogging about Mollie’s antics because they’re often so elaborately cheeky that I often have to scratch my head and think ‘is my dog actually a cartoon villain?’ before thinking that the rest of the world also needs to hear about the ridiculousness that is my dog.

Stop by & say hi to Mollie & the gang today!