The Dougall Diaries ~ New Blogger Alert

 

 Hi my name is Dougall I'm a young wheaten Scottish Terrier. I live in Australia with a couple of humans and my adopted brother Floyd the boxer dog. I love to run and play and dig and chew. 

My blog, The Dougall Diaries is about me, my thoughts, opinions, ideas and adventures. I don’t have a regular posting schedule I just post when I think of something interesting that I’d like to share with the world (or when my typist is feeling motivated). Sometimes Floyd get’s mention but the he needs to remember that I am the real star of the show! 

It was my human’s idea to start the blog because she has been a dog blog reader for a while. So, when I came along she decided that I should join in on the fun! So I did and I am having a ball meeting lots of new four and two legged pals!

Please stop by & visit Dougall, he's a great friend!